Wenatchee Valley Medical Center is pleased to offer our patients—including those at our eight regional clinics throughout North Central Washington—a safe and secure way to access their medical information anytime, from anywhere. All you need is a free “MyChart” account.
What is MyChart?
MyChart is an online patient portal that gives you instant access to your health information from any computer, smartphone or Web-enabled device. If you have children, MyChart also enables you to sign up for proxy access so you can manage their medical records.
Benefits of MyChart
- View your personal health summary
- Get lab or test results
- Renew prescriptions
- Request or cancel appointments
- Contact your care team
- Manage your children’s health information (with proxy access)
- And more!
How to Sign Up
- Click the red “MyChart: Secure Sign-in” button in the upper-right corner of this page, which will connect you to MyChart.
- To create a MyChart account for yourself, look for "Are You a New User?" on the right side of the page, then click on "Download Our Sign Up Form."
- To set up MyChart accounts for your children, or to establish an account for an adult to whom you provide care, go to the section titled "Request Access to the Health Information of..." and click the appropriate link.
- Print and fill out the forms, then fax them to (509) 667-7448 or mail them to: Wenatchee Valley Medical Center, Medical Records Dept., 820 N. Chelan Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801.
- An activation code will be mailed to you. After you receive it, go to https://mychart.wvmedical.com (or visit www.wvmedical.com and click the red MyChart button in the upper-right corner), then click on “Enter Your Activation Code.”
- When you log into your new MyChart account for the first time, you will be asked to create a unique MyChart ID and password.